As a music teacher, it can be hard to put food on the table, especially with this much instability in the economy and more recently. While you have the freedom of working for yourself, but without the typical fixed-salaries that others in corporate jobs may have, it can sometimes be a source of stress for you.
Thankfully, by joining our agency as a partner, we will be able to bring you loads of music students. With us as your backing, you will now be able to enjoy the financial rewards of working with a large & established music agency. By joining us as a partner, you will soon enjoy the freedom of being self employed while now also earning a good amount of income every month too with the students we will stably match you up with.
Select your country/city for openings/partnerships:
Join us (Singapore)
We are currently recruiting new music teachers (please state what instrument(s) you are able to teach with.)
- Singaporean citizen or permanent resident
- Aged 18 and above
- Accredited with either ABRSM or Trinity College (certificates required wherever applicable)
- Wherever applicable, to have Grade 8 in ABRSM Practical or Trinity College London or equivalent and Grade 5 in ABRSM Music Theory or above
- No conflict of interest with your current full time employment (if any)
- Patient & nurturing personality
- 1-5 years of teaching experience or more