- Name, age, date of birth, email address and physical address, phone number, sex, occupation, place of work or study, services or products purchased
- Information provided via questionnaires or campaigns or contact forms or communication methods such as via email, Whatsapp, and more
- Information necessary for product or service transactions or support (purchasing history and the like)
- Information generated from use of products and services (frequency of use and the like)
- Information generated from inquiries to Musicion (your phone number obtained upon inquiries, history of requests for repairs and the like, information regarding product or service difficulties, and the like)
- Information generated from transactions with Musicion (history of participation in concerts, events, auditions, and contests held or co-sponsored by Musicion (including voice recordings and information regarding instrumental or singing performances), history of participation in music school classes, courses, and the like operated by Musicion (including voice recordings and information regarding instrumental or singing performances), purchasing or use history for products and services handled by Musicion, history of licenses, use, and the like for artworks (including musical pieces) in which Musicion owns rights
- Information generated from the use of software or the internet (information obtained from cookies, etc., information regarding browsers and operating systems of devices you use, location information, service use information, webpages you browse, links you click, emails from Musicion you open, IP addresses, and the like)
- Types of devices, their O.S. versions, countries of access, number of users, access dates and times
- Information provided by questionnaires or campaigns conducted by outside services with your prior consent, information disclosed by customers
- Information provided by business operators who perform services using information that can distinguish between, but not identify, individual persons (advertising identifiers, etc.)
- Information on social media services affiliated with Musicion websites, etc. (with your consent)
Musicion may otherwise share personal data with a third party if permitted by applicable laws and ordinances.
5.1 In particular, Musicion will only Transfer data where the recipient undertakes to protect the data to standards comparable to those required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Musicion will enter into agreements with such recipients to require them to protect the data to standards that are comparable with those required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and have the agreement specify the countries to which the data may be transferred.
Musicion may generate cookies and use other similar technologies on Musicion’s websites. These enable Musicion to provide each customer with more customized services and advertisements.