Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing the Site, you agree to comply with and observe all applicable laws, regulations and directives including without limitation the laws of the Republic of Singapore in connection with your access to, and use of, the Site.
- You shall also be solely responsible for the set-up, configuration or compatibility of your hardware, equipment and software for access to the Site and you shall provide at your own expense all facilities or resources necessary for such proper access. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you shall not create any circumstances whereby other users are affected in their access to, and use of, the Site.
- All contents of the Site including, but not limited to the text, graphics, links and sounds are the copyright of Musicion or its licensors. Although Musicion authorises you to view and access the contents of the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, you may not otherwise copy, download, distribute, display, perform, adapt, modify, publish, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise deal with in any way all or any of the contents of the Site without the prior written consent of Musicion.
- Where expressly provided for by Musicion on the Site, some contents on this Site are available for download by you (the “Downloadable Content”). Musicion hereby grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, royalty-free right to download the Downloadable Content for your personal and non-commercial use only. You shall not sub-license, distribute, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer the Downloadable Content without the prior written consent of Musicion.
- All marks, names and logos (whether registered or unregistered), including “Musicion”, used on the Site (unless otherwise stated) are trade marks, service marks and intellectual property rights held by Musicion. No permission or license is granted to use any such trade mark, service mark or intellectual property right without the prior written consent of Musicion or its legal representatives (as the case may be)
- For the purposes of these Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use, “Products” shall mean any and all goods and services advertised and/or promoted by Musicion or any third party on the Site, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Features and specifications of Products advertised, provided and/or made available on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Musicion draws your attention to the following:
(a) weights, measures, colours and sizes provided are only approximates;
(b) all monitor screen measurements are taken diagonally; and
(c) all monitor screen images provided are simulated pictures unless otherwise indicated.
- While services or products advertised, provided and/or made available on the Site are generally available for purchase in the respective cities as indicated on the Site, nothing on the Site shall imply, represent or warrant that such Products are or will be available at the various cities. You should therefore check with your local Musicion authorised representative for specific product or service availability in your locality.
- Only orders for Products or services on the Site that are accepted by Musicion shall constitute a legal, valid and binding contract between yourself and Musicion. All Prices, if stated, are in the local currency of the respective city that the services are sold. Price may subject to change without prior notice
- The processing of the orders for the Products, their delivery and provision shall be subject to a separate set of terms and conditions from these Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use. Similarly, any warranties or repair or refund policies (if any) on the Products are also addressed separately.
- The possession, distribution, circulation, importation or other dealing with such Products that are available on the Site may be subjected to the laws and regulations of some countries and jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to ensure that any such dealings with such Products is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the relevant countries and jurisdictions, including such licensing, intellectual property, taxation, revenue, customs, import and export control laws of such relevant countries and jurisdictions, and to observe all such laws and regulations.
- Musicion makes no guarantee, endorsement, representation or warranty, term or condition of any kind, express, implied or statutory that the products advertised, provided and / or made available on the site including the downloadable content are of good title, correspond with description, merchantable, of satisfactory fitness or quality for any general or particular purpose. Nor is Musicion under any obligation to provide any walk-in, house call, back up or technical support or any other post-sale service. All products made available to you shall be the subject matter of a separate contract between yourself and Musicion. Further, Musicion shall not in any way be responsible for the non-receipt of any order you make, or any delay in the delivery of any product you may order.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or for fraud, any warranty, term or condition which may be implied or incorporated within these Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use by Reason of Statute or Common Law or otherwise (including warranties as to description, merchantability, suitability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a general or particular purpose) is hereby expressly excluded.
- Musicion accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from your use of the site, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy in, of or on the part of (as is applicable) the site or its contents, the downloadable contents or due to any unavailability of the site or any part thereof or any contents or associated products or services.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use and to any other rights and remedies which Musicion may possess, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold Musicion harmless at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, expenses (including all legal costs on a full indemnity basis), demands, liabilities, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and damages (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) whatsoever and howsoever arising, including without limitation claims made by third parties and claims for defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, death, bodily injury, wrongful use of computers, unauthorised or illegal access to computers (including but not limited to hacking), property damage or pecuniary losses which Musicion may sustain, incur, suffer or pay arising out of, in connection with or pursuant to your access to and/or your use of the site, whether or not such access or use was authorised or whether it was due to any act or omission on your part. For the purposes of this clause, any reference to the use of the site shall include but is not limited to the downloadable content or the purchase of any product by you.
- Musicion shall not have any liability for any delay or default in its operation of the site caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not restricted to acts of god, acts of the public, enemy, decrees or restraints by governmental authorities, telecommunications, computer or utilities failure, strikes, war, riots, insurrections, civil commotion and other causes of such nature. In any of the events mentioned above, Musicion shall for the duration of such event, be relieved of any such obligation under these Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use as is affected by the said event, provided that the provisions of these Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in force with regard to all other obligations which are not affected by such event, and provided further that the parties shall resume their full obligations under this agreement upon the cessation of such event.
- You acknowledge that circumstances could arise in which the remedies and limitations on liability set forth in these membership rules may appear insufficient to you. In the light of the overall agreement reached hereunder, Musicion and you have agreed that the limited remedies and liabilities set out herein are part of a reasonable allocation of the risks and benefits of the agreement between Musicion and you, taking all relevant factors into consideration including the value of the consideration provided by you and the availability and costs of insurance with respect to the said risks.
- Please note that any software downloaded from the Site (including the Downloadable Content) is at your own risk and Musicion neither assumes nor accepts liability for any loss or damage, (whether direct or indirect), howsoever caused, as a result of any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items or processes arising from your use of the Site.
- Musicion does not guarantee that any e-mails sent from the Site will be received by you or received by Musicion if sent by you nor does Musicion warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during Internet transmission.
- Musicion controls and maintains the Site from the Republic of Singapore and Musicion makes no representation that the material and information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations/jurisdictions.
- Unless restricted by applicable law, you agree that any and all personal information/data relating to you collected by Musicion from the Site from time to time may be used and disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as may be in accordance with the Musicion Privacy Statement.
- In respect of any information or materials which you submit to Musicion using the Site, you agree that such information or materials are non-proprietary and non-confidential and grant to Musicion and/or its affiliates, a word-wide perpetual license without charge to use such information or materials for any purpose it deems necessary, including without limitation, the copying, transmission, distribution, broadcast and publication thereof, unless restricted by applicable law. In addition, you hereby grant to Musicion and/or its affiliates, a word-wide perpetual right to use, without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any information or materials submitted to Musicion for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information or materials. Musicion shall also be entitled to make use of, to publish and to make available, in any way, any demographical and statistical data it collates from your usage of the Site.
- You agree that Musicion shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality to you regarding any such information or materials submitted to it using the Site unless agreed otherwise in a separate direct contract between you and Musicion or as required by law.
- The Site may contain links to other web sites (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Musicion and Musicion is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Musicion is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Musicion is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Musicion of the web site or any association with its operators. You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the terms and conditions, privacy statements and other legal notices posted at the Linked Sites.
- Musicion ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS) FROM THE ACCURACY OR OTHERWISE OF MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE PAGES OF SUCH LINKED SITES OR LOSS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM DEFECTS WITH SUCH LINKED SITES.
- By accessing and/or performing transactions on the Site, you are deemed to be a “user” of the Site. These Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use are applicable to the Site.
- Musicion may terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Site at any time, without liability and for whatsoever reason or cause, without notice.
- Musicion reserves the right in its discretion to modify without prior warning or notice these Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use and any information or material contained on the Site, including, without prejudice to the generality of the above, revisions, amendments, alteration of prices, withdrawals and discontinuations of any Product at any time and at the sole discretion of Musicion or the participating merchants. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such modification shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the modifications and agreement by you to abide and be bound by such modifications. As such, Musicion recommends and advises you to visit this web page to review the prevailing Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use on the Site.
These Musicion Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.